That were here today

Latest News


Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Us

My photo
At The Contemporary Man's, we guarantee that you will succeed with women and get the results you want from your dating life when you use our proven system for success with women called 'Dating Power'. You simply cannot fail when you use our tested techniques for success with women. We have spent the last 5 years testing and refining our method for success with women by: Approaching, dating and being in relationships with modern women ourselves. Coaching over 650 guys in person and literally showing them how to approach and pick up women using our natural style. Testing our techniques in all sorts of social environments, including parties, workplaces, nightclubs, cafes, shopping malls and bookstores to name a few. Interviewing women from around the world and asking for their opinions on the modern dating and relationship scene. Researching all available studies, published documentation and theories in this field. Following up with guys that we'd coached to find out if they needed more advice as they become more successful with women. We then included the advanced advice in our products.
Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sperm Count, Yeast Infections, Vasocongestion

secrets to improving your sex lifeQuestion 1


I was seeing a girl for almost 5 years, and she went and had an affair. She told me about it right away, and we broke up. She came back to me because she told me she did not love him and that she loved me. I forgave her, but I did not forget. We are back together, but he still calls her. She said she feels tempted, but says she loves me too much. What I would like to know is what do you think I should do? I really do love her and just think she is very confused, which is what she often tells me. 
Andrew, IL.

Dear Andrew,

This woman is very confused, and is messing with your mind. While I admire your ability to forgive her, you must consider the fact that if she were truly serious about working things out with you, she would get rid of the other guy completely. She wants to have her cake, and eat it too. Be very careful; I wouldn't get my hopes up on this one working out.

-Travis


Question 2

I was told by my doctor that I have a very low sperm count. I have heard rumors that whether you wear boxers or briefs can affect your sperm count. Is this true?
Future Father

Dear Future Father,

Many studies have been conducted on this topic. The argument behind this theory is that sperm need a temperature slightly below that of the rest of your body in order to survive. You may have noticed that they hang differently sometimes; they descend and retract in order to maintain a temperature of 93 degrees F. It is believed that briefs press your testicles close to your body, preventing their natural repositioning. More recent studies, however, have yielded different results and claim that there is a negligible difference in temperature. I think that as long as your briefs are not super-tight, you should not have a problem. 


Question 3


I have a problem that has been bothering me for years. Every time I have sex, my nose gets stuffy, and I feel congested. Am I normal?
Stuffy

Dear Stuffy,

As odd as it may sound, this is very common among men and women. It is known as vasocongestion- the raising of blood pressure and an accumulation of blood in the extremities. When a person gets aroused, they can develop facial flushing, like a rash on the chest, and even a stuffy nose. It is nothing to worry about; it may take from a few minutes to a few hours to go away. 


Question 4


My girlfriend has a yeast infection, is it safe for me to have sex with her? 
Carlos

Dear Carlos,

While sexual intercourse will not worsen her condition, it may cause problems for you, as you may get an infection from her. While we don't often regard yeast infections as a problem for males, it is quite common. We refer to this as "jock itch". Make sure she gets proper treatment, as this problem is easy to cure. I suggest you refrain from sex until she is healed, which I'm sure you can manage. Most infections can be cured in a matter of days.

0 comments:

Search

Labels

Adivce (234) Dating (44)

Translate This Blog