That were here today

Latest News


Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Us

My photo
At The Contemporary Man's, we guarantee that you will succeed with women and get the results you want from your dating life when you use our proven system for success with women called 'Dating Power'. You simply cannot fail when you use our tested techniques for success with women. We have spent the last 5 years testing and refining our method for success with women by: Approaching, dating and being in relationships with modern women ourselves. Coaching over 650 guys in person and literally showing them how to approach and pick up women using our natural style. Testing our techniques in all sorts of social environments, including parties, workplaces, nightclubs, cafes, shopping malls and bookstores to name a few. Interviewing women from around the world and asking for their opinions on the modern dating and relationship scene. Researching all available studies, published documentation and theories in this field. Following up with guys that we'd coached to find out if they needed more advice as they become more successful with women. We then included the advanced advice in our products.
Friday, May 31, 2013

Reviving A Lost Spark & More

What should a guy do if his dates are going great, but the next day he always gets an e-mail from the girl saying, "On my way home, I thought about the date and I just want to take things slowly," or "I apologize for being so forward, I don't know what came over me. I don't want to lead you on, and I have decided I am not going to date anyone for a while." What’s going on here?

Oh, you are running into a very interesting problem here. And the answer is probably not at all what you'd expect.

My guess is that these women are feeling very attracted to you, but you're not taking things to a physical level with them, so they're getting confused and excusing themselves.

If you go out with a woman, and she feels attracted to you, but you don't do anything with that attraction and instead say, "OK, good night," you will scare women away.

If you're going to be turning them on, you'd better take the next step.

That should solve your problem, my man.

Should a guy keep the same eye contact intensity throughout the whole time he’s talking to a woman? And why it is that women turn into little girls when you show enough confidence to talk to them in a cool, relaxed way?

The answer to the first question:

Once you start talking to a woman, you don't need to keep up the same eye contact intensity. Do what works for you. I personally relax and act overly casual, like a good friend, and keep about as much eye contact as she seems comfortable with making after I start talking to a girl. Many guys become self-conscious about making direct eye contact with women and being perceived as a "stalker" type. Don't worry about it. A woman will think you're a stalker if she looks over three hours later and you're still looking at her intensely... and you haven't even talked to her!

And for your answer...

One reason why women will melt and start acting like "little girls" (as you put it) is because you've gotten past her initial defenses and proven that you're not just another wuss who looks at her but doesn't have the balls to confidently start a conversation.

Get it?

I met a girl online and wrote her an e-mail that said, "What -- are you playing hard to get already? I know you’re not that busy." She replied by saying, "Actually, I am pretty busy and, oh, I always play hard to get." Now, I am totally confused about what I should say back. I know it should be something cocky and funny, but I just don't know what would be something good to say back.

You're doing fine here.

Just respond like so:

"Oh, you always play hard to get, huh? I guess we'll just have to see how you good you really are. Now clear your schedule, because I'm far more interesting than anything else that you could possibly be doing."

Do you feel the music?

This is fun, challenging and cocky all at the same time.

A reader wants to revive the spark with his girlfriend. I'm 23 years old). Everything was OK until I met a special girl, unlike my past experiences, which I wanted to have long-term.

In the beginning I had no problems at all… the girl liked me from the first time I met her and I didn't act like a wuss so we both were in love with each other. Those days were really the best moments of my life. And then, I started to act like a wuss, started to call her too much, doing everything she wants, sacrificing my own hobbies for being with her, telling her how I feel for her, etc. She's still with me and didn't pull herself away too much, but I clearly see that the magic we had, the magic she felt for me, is lost now. She just isn't that willing to see me, kiss me, sleep with me. She still does these things but I can't see that thing in her eyes anymore.

So my question is: Is there any way I can have this girl back, or am I destined to a dead end? Btw, I must say that this is one of the most beautiful girls I ever saw and she has a lot of options. If I lose her once it's only a matter of time before an ultra-rich handsome guy picks her up.

Thanks for your help.
My Comments
Yeah, well, if I were her, I wouldn't blame her for hooking up with the rich and handsome dude.

I mean, even if he's a wuss like you, at least she can enjoy some of the better things in life at the same time... right?

C’mon man... I’ve already had to threaten a severe Wuss-Be-Gone Bitch-Slapping to
another gentleman who wrote in... don't force me to make it a two-for-one special.
evict the inner wussy! Stop calling her so much.

Get a life.

Stop talking like a woman when you're around her. Don't pretend that you're her personal assistant. Fire her as your therapy patient.

Stop being predictable!

You need to start being interesting again.

So stop doing the wrong things and start doing the right things.


0 comments:

Search

Labels

Adivce (234) Dating (44)

Translate This Blog