That were here today

Latest News


Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Us

My photo
At The Contemporary Man's, we guarantee that you will succeed with women and get the results you want from your dating life when you use our proven system for success with women called 'Dating Power'. You simply cannot fail when you use our tested techniques for success with women. We have spent the last 5 years testing and refining our method for success with women by: Approaching, dating and being in relationships with modern women ourselves. Coaching over 650 guys in person and literally showing them how to approach and pick up women using our natural style. Testing our techniques in all sorts of social environments, including parties, workplaces, nightclubs, cafes, shopping malls and bookstores to name a few. Interviewing women from around the world and asking for their opinions on the modern dating and relationship scene. Researching all available studies, published documentation and theories in this field. Following up with guys that we'd coached to find out if they needed more advice as they become more successful with women. We then included the advanced advice in our products.
Friday, May 31, 2013

Making Sure You Add Lots Of Funny & More

Reader's Comment
Add Lots Of Funny & MoreI had a great situation happen to me on the bus this morning: I’m sitting there reading and this hottie comes up and asks if the seat next to me is taken (she's about a 7.5 to 8 or so on my scale).

"No, not really," I say, kinda nonchalantly, like it's no biggie. She makes a comment about "just making the bus" and we start talking. I decide to try using the Cocky & Funny approach that I’ve read about in the newsletters (I am sure once I get the eBook that more will be revealed on that.), and she’s eating it up! I'm making unbelievable progress with this chick, so I decide to try another tip the newsletters have mentioned: I just flat out ask her if she is single.

"No, unfortunately, I'm not," she says.

"Hmm, well that's too bad -- for you, I mean," I tell her, giving her a knowing smile. And I get a big grin from her.

Man, this was great. I was just saying all the things I usually want to say but am afraid won’t “sound good.” I was teasing this girl and she was eating out of my hand!

She, by this time, has already mentioned a friend of hers that she wants to set me up with, and she says: "Wow, how come I could never find any great guys like you when I was still in the dating scene?"

So, I turn up the flame and bust her with: "You know, you could always trade up." She loved it!

"You're so awesome,” she says, "It’s so hard to meet people nowadays and you know, I hardly ever run across guys who are as intelligent and funny as you are. And, by the way, I really loved how you just came out and asked me if I was single. Most of the time guys are too scared to ask, and so both of you just sit there and wonder, never knowing. That was really great."

I was stunned. Who knew?! My God, what a simple and effective concept!

M.B. Dallas, Texas

 Responds

Well, I'd love to comment on your story, but you did everything right, so I don't have much to say.

A few brainstorms: When she said that she had a friend that she wanted to introduce to you, it would have been a good idea to have said: "Tell me about her. Is she rich? Famous? A supermodel? I'm picky..."

Then, after she finished talking up her friend, you could have said: "Well, I guess we'll have to see what she's like. In the meantime, think of more cute, single, rich friends -- just in case I don't like this one," etc.

There's a tremendous amount of power in making friends with beautiful women who have attractive friends. Think about it.

Reader's Comment
Just what kind of conversations are you having with these little girls? Don't you find it better to have someone who can stimulate your mind as well as your member? I must say that my personal opinion is that you have low self-esteem and base your self worth on the trophy you carry by your side.

Grow up, ya mental midget.

Sincerely, K.D.C.

Responds
I've included this to make an example: This is the type of person to watch out for while you're learning how to be successful with women and dating -- they have nothing useful to offer, only negativity.

Travis. offers more dating advice on pickup techniques and the "bad band" routine..

This is someone who doesn't get it, doesn't get any, and isn't going to help you.

This person would be glad to sit all night and tell you why it's a bad idea for you to have fun dating all the fun women you're dating because none of them are "marriage material."

Revelation: Duh.

However, while you're finding that rare and fantastic woman who can stimulate your mind, body, emotions, and "member," you might as well enjoy yourself.

And to answer the question:

The kind of conversations I'm having with these "little girls" is the kind that challenges them, makes them feel attraction, and makes them realize how boring negative people like you are.

'Nuff said.

Reader's Comment

Like everyone else, I have to say your book did wonders for me. I wouldn't have dreamed of asking a girl for her number after just meeting her (classic Wussy rejection fear). Now, what do I care if she gives it to me or not, there's another looker 10 feet away.

One thing I would like to add to the table: Maybe I missed it the first time I read the book, but what do you do if Cocky & Funny doesn't have enough Funny and you just offended her?

A personal situation that happens often, because I like to see live bands, is that I'll be talking to a girl and (long story short) say: "Man, this band really sucks," to which she makes a comment and walks away. I have since learned to apologize. I don't feel it's Wussy if it works.

Now the scenario is:

"This band really sucks." She says: "Hey, I like this band."

"Oh, I’m sorry. Not for saying that, but because you like this band."

Every time I pull out that comment, the girls turn around and continue the conversation.

So thanks, Travis, for turning my social life around. I still have a lot to learn, though, so men of the world, don’t just send in your success stories -- send in the tip that you had to figure out on your own.

PT Superior, WI

 Responds
I like the direction you're going.

However, I think you need to tweak it just a little.

Saying: "This band sucks" to a total stranger just isn't funny.

If you say: "Hey, do you like this band?" and she says: "Yeah," and you say: "Doesn't surprise me. What, are you the guitar player’s sister?"

That's a little more where you want to go.

It's funny, but it's also kind of unclear. It involves the woman you're talking to without her really being able to catch on to what you mean.

You answered your own question: Add more funny.

Cocky guys attract women -- that's reality.

However, guys who are only Cocky also upset and offend a lot of women, but they don't care because they only care about themselves.

Add more funny. It's much better for her, and for you.

0 comments:

Search

Labels

Adivce (234) Dating (44)

Translate This Blog