That were here today

Latest News


Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Us

My photo
At The Contemporary Man's, we guarantee that you will succeed with women and get the results you want from your dating life when you use our proven system for success with women called 'Dating Power'. You simply cannot fail when you use our tested techniques for success with women. We have spent the last 5 years testing and refining our method for success with women by: Approaching, dating and being in relationships with modern women ourselves. Coaching over 650 guys in person and literally showing them how to approach and pick up women using our natural style. Testing our techniques in all sorts of social environments, including parties, workplaces, nightclubs, cafes, shopping malls and bookstores to name a few. Interviewing women from around the world and asking for their opinions on the modern dating and relationship scene. Researching all available studies, published documentation and theories in this field. Following up with guys that we'd coached to find out if they needed more advice as they become more successful with women. We then included the advanced advice in our products.
Monday, May 27, 2013

Revealing Information, Telephone Frustration

Do You Think It's Important To Hide Any Quirky Hobbies Or Interests You Might Have From Women?

First of all, I don't necessarily think it's important to "hide" anything about yourself.

But the fact is that attraction isn't based on logic... it's all about emotion and physical responses.

Most guys don't get this point, so they just stumble around trying to keep a conversation going with boring topics like work, school and hobbies.

The point of being evasive in conversations with women, teasing them, and busting on them is not in order to "hide" anything from them.

The point is to enjoy what you're doing and to trigger attraction inside of her.

I'm kind of a weird guy myself. I like geeky things like building computers (I built my last two computers because it sounded challenging), collecting fossils (I have a few of them in my house) and playing chess.

And I couldn't care less if a woman finds out about this stuff. It doesn't matter.

Do the right things, and don't worry about trying to "hide" anything from women.
How Can You Tell If A Girl Has A Boyfriend?

This is a very interesting question. It's interesting for two reasons:

1. It's a logical question to ask (it makes sense to want to know if she has a boyfriend, right?).
2. I think that this simple little question prevents men from talking to women millions of times per day.

The reality is that most guys aren't looking for women who have boyfriends. We'd rather approach single women than "taken" women.

Further, most of us aren't interested in dealing with potential drama. In other words, if she has a boyfriend, we'd like to know so that we can avoid problems with him.

How to find out if she's single, and how to get her to return your calls..

Now, I personally believe that the combination of these two things creates a sort of crazy thought pattern in many men. It goes like this:

"If I talk to a woman who has a boyfriend or a husband, I'm going to embarrass myself and put myself in physical danger."

It all happens so fast: You see a woman. You think she's cute. You wonder if she has a boyfriend or husband. You decide it's not worth it to find out. End of story.

I've been there many, many times.

But you know what I've realized? Trying to figure out if a woman has a boyfriend before you talk to her is a waste of your time.

I'm not very good at guessing whether or not a woman has a boyfriend, and I've been studying this stuff closely for years. If you approach a woman who isn't single, she'll usually let you know pretty quickly. But there's a bonus -- you'll usually make her day!

Women love attention from men. It's a reality. And out of all of the hundreds and hundreds of women I've approached, I've never been harassed, threatened or beaten up by a jealous boyfriend.

I'm sure it's happened at some point in history, but I've never heard of it happening to anyone that I know, and I know a lot of guys who talk to a lot of women.

I think guys need to start paying attention to those little mental games they play with themselves that stop them from taking action.

Get past them.

You don't make a total ass of yourself when you talk to a woman who isn't single. In fact, just about everyone will respect you more for having the guts to do it.

Start thinking about something more useful.
What Advice Do You Have For Guys Who Have A Hard Time Getting Women To Return Phone Calls?

My guess is that they're acting a little bit needy, and this is driving women away.

A question that I've been asking a lot lately is: "How do you make someone want something?"

One way is to give them a little tiny taste of what you have to offer, then lean back and let them think about how good it was.

You might want to consider calling a little less, and being more laid back.

You say that she never returned your calls. But how many times did you call her? It only takes five minutes to set up a date, and that's about how long you should talk to her for before meeting up with her again.

Too many guys make the mistake of calling often and ruining their chances because they're making themselves seem too available and needy.

Kick back and be cool.

0 comments:

Search

Labels

Adivce (234) Dating (44)

Translate This Blog