That were here today

Latest News


Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Us

My photo
At The Contemporary Man's, we guarantee that you will succeed with women and get the results you want from your dating life when you use our proven system for success with women called 'Dating Power'. You simply cannot fail when you use our tested techniques for success with women. We have spent the last 5 years testing and refining our method for success with women by: Approaching, dating and being in relationships with modern women ourselves. Coaching over 650 guys in person and literally showing them how to approach and pick up women using our natural style. Testing our techniques in all sorts of social environments, including parties, workplaces, nightclubs, cafes, shopping malls and bookstores to name a few. Interviewing women from around the world and asking for their opinions on the modern dating and relationship scene. Researching all available studies, published documentation and theories in this field. Following up with guys that we'd coached to find out if they needed more advice as they become more successful with women. We then included the advanced advice in our products.
Saturday, May 25, 2013

Don't Stay On The Phone Too Long, Telling Her How You Feel Is Wrong

You're On The Phone With A Girl For 10 Or 15 Minutes And She Suddenly Says, "I've Gotta Go, I'll Call You Back Later..." And Then She Never Calls... What Do You Do?

When have you ever heard me say to talk on the phone for 10 to 15 minutes?

Exactly, never!

Why do you think this is? Because the more time you spend talking at the very beginning (when getting her e-mail and number, while on the phone setting up the next meeting, etc.), the more likely you are to screw it up.

Don't waste time!

Getting her e-mail and digits should take 3 to 5 minutes or so. Setting up a place to get together should take about the same.

Here, I'll do another of my wonderful translations for you:

You call up and say, "Hi, it's Irwin from last night calling... how are you? What are you doing? Oh, doing your hair, really? Cool. So, that was some band last night, huh? Pretty crowded bar, huh? Oh, sure... you need to go? Well, will you call me back later? Okay, great, talk to you then."

What she hears: "Hi, I'm lame and uncreative and I am interested in you, but I'm nervous and don't know how to ask you out, so I think I'll just talk about some lame, boring, mundane things... and hope that maybe you'll have pity on me and offer to meet me sometime."

What you should say, whether you should tell her your feelings, and what to talk about when you first meet her...

Are you with me? You need to call up and say, "Hey, I don't have long to talk, but I wanted to touch base and say hi. I'm going to be busy today and tomorrow night, but let's get together Saturday for a cup of tea and some stimulating conversation..." Bang, done.

Now, no more calling up these poor cute women and boring them for 15 minutes until they say, "Hey, I have to go, but I'll call you back later..."

Women Say That They Want A Man Who Is Honest With His Feelings -- So Why Is That Usually When A Guy Tells A Girl That He Really Likes Her, She Suddenly Loses Interest In Him?

Well, I'm glad you brought up this common mistake.

Too often, us men find a particularly interesting woman, and then come to the logical conclusion that we should probably share how we're feeling about her with... her.

Unfortunately, while we think we're saying, "I really like you and think you're a special girl," what she's actually hearing is, "I am a wuss, I feel like you're too good for me, I'll do whatever you want, I'm no longer a challenge, and you can predict how I'm going to act from now until you decide that you're tired of me..."

I know; it sounds harsh. But this is too often the reality of the situation.

Turn the tables around, start playing hard to get, and never act like a wuss again, please.

It's a hard job I have poking fun at the pain of others, all for their own good.

What Are Some Good Things To Talk About When You First Meet A Woman?

You're going to love this answer: Don't "talk" about anything specific at all.

Tease, make fun, act cocky and funny, and get the e-mail/digits.

The idea that you have to "talk about something" will lead you to a curious dry feeling between your legs...

0 comments:

Search

Labels

Adivce (234) Dating (44)

Translate This Blog