That were here today

Latest News


Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Us

My photo
At The Contemporary Man's, we guarantee that you will succeed with women and get the results you want from your dating life when you use our proven system for success with women called 'Dating Power'. You simply cannot fail when you use our tested techniques for success with women. We have spent the last 5 years testing and refining our method for success with women by: Approaching, dating and being in relationships with modern women ourselves. Coaching over 650 guys in person and literally showing them how to approach and pick up women using our natural style. Testing our techniques in all sorts of social environments, including parties, workplaces, nightclubs, cafes, shopping malls and bookstores to name a few. Interviewing women from around the world and asking for their opinions on the modern dating and relationship scene. Researching all available studies, published documentation and theories in this field. Following up with guys that we'd coached to find out if they needed more advice as they become more successful with women. We then included the advanced advice in our products.
Friday, May 31, 2013

When Women Are Wussbags & More

When Women Are WussbagsReader's Comment

I'm 35, and I gotta hand it to ya -- your e-mails have helped me stay focused with the girl I'm dating (she's an eight). Your techniques have also given me new strategies every day with other women I meet. The Cocky & Funny strategy works wonders and it's amazingly easy to hook a woman whenever I tactfully and playfully poke fun at her.

Anyway, I wanted to agree with your point that age is only a big deal when you make it one. My current girl is only six years younger than me, but my last girl was nine years younger. Let me respectfully spell it out for anyone who wants to listen: Younger women love older men. But David, if I might suggest a couple of additional ideas (and feel free to elaborate on them)?

Young women love older men who are:
Immaculately and tactfully dressed (no shorts or T-shirts!);
Not clingy;
At least somewhat knowledgeable about business and world events;
Able to pick a decent wine with dinner.
Anyway, just my two cents. Feel free to use them however you want.

Responds
Yeah, younger women also love older men who:

1) Rock her world in the bedroom;
2) Mentor her;
3) Don't tolerate her drama;
4) Treat her like a lady;
5) Aren't Wussbags.

I have to agree with you -- a large percentage of "younger" women love "older" men.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Reader's Comment
Hi,

I would be most grateful for some help/advice if you could assist me. I am a bisexual women and have recently met a beautiful woman. She’s just my type, very fem and I really like this woman. She has been hurt by men in the past, and is just going through a phase in her life at the moment where she needs to be with women. She has been with two other women, including me, before.

To cut a long story short, I don’t know how to charm her, make her like me more and become a magnet toward her. I'm not chasing after her because I suspect that most men have done this before, and because I am a woman, I want to play it cool. She has already indicated that she wants to have fun, then see what happens. I understand that nothing could ever come of it because her family and friends don’t know she is bi, and she comes from a relatively posh family.

Have you got any suggestions you could give me please?

Thank you for spending time in reading the above, and I await to hear from you in great anticipation.

S.

 Responds
You know, why is it that when you finally get an e-mail you wish was longer, it says: "to cut a long story short"?

Whatever.

OK, I'm closing my eyes right now, and making an image in my mind of you and your new-found babe in a room together.

You're wondering how to make her feel a strong attraction to you, but you just can't figure it out.

All of a sudden, the door opens up and I come walking in to the rescue.

I sit down between you and your girlfriend, and I give you that knowing look.

0 comments:

Search

Labels

Adivce (234) Dating (44)

Translate This Blog