That were here today

Latest News


Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Us

My photo
At The Contemporary Man's, we guarantee that you will succeed with women and get the results you want from your dating life when you use our proven system for success with women called 'Dating Power'. You simply cannot fail when you use our tested techniques for success with women. We have spent the last 5 years testing and refining our method for success with women by: Approaching, dating and being in relationships with modern women ourselves. Coaching over 650 guys in person and literally showing them how to approach and pick up women using our natural style. Testing our techniques in all sorts of social environments, including parties, workplaces, nightclubs, cafes, shopping malls and bookstores to name a few. Interviewing women from around the world and asking for their opinions on the modern dating and relationship scene. Researching all available studies, published documentation and theories in this field. Following up with guys that we'd coached to find out if they needed more advice as they become more successful with women. We then included the advanced advice in our products.
Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Juggling Two Women & More

What Should A Guy Do If He’s Using Your Material And All Of A Sudden He Has TWO Girls Who Like Him At The Same Time?
Having two girls like you at the same time… that’s really no “problem” at all.

That’s a great thing!

But you have to handle it right, otherwise the whole situation will crumble like a house of cards… and you’ll be left with NOTHING.

You're going to have to decide if you'd like:

1- A relationship with one of them

2- To be single and date both of them

If you want a relationship, then pick the one you like and go out with her more than once a week.

If you DON'T want a relationship right now, then don't see EITHER of them more than about once a week (twice a week once in awhile is OK, but any more than that and a woman will start to go into relationship mode AUTOMATICALLY).

There is no problem with more than one woman liking you; the problem comes if you start being dishonest and not up front in your dealings with them.

These are great problems to have, really... as long as you don't screw it up by being a jackass.
If A Guy Really Likes A Girl, But He Starts Acting Like A “Wussy” And She Starts Pulling Away Or Leaves, What Should He Do?
If you turn into a Wussy with a girl you really like, you’ll screw up the one situation that matters most.

Women are NOT attracted to WUSSIES.

And men tend to start acting like Wussies when they really like a girl.

If this happens to you, here's what to do:

1- Don't call her.

2- Go date other women, IMMEDIATELY.

3- If you talk to her again because you ran into her or she calls you, MENTION THAT YOU'RE DATING OTHER WOMEN, AND DO THE THINGS YOU DID WHEN YOU FIRST MET HER THAT ATTRACTED HER TO YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE. (If you don't hear from her for a few weeks or a month, you may call her ONCE.)

4- Write, "I will not act like a WUSS-BAG again," 1,000 times.

And then remember to never, EVER again turn into a Wussy when you meet a great gal.

Advice for all you inexperienced daters out thereWhat Advice Do You Have For A Young Guy Who Doesn’t Have Much Experience Meeting Women, And Who Wants To Master This Skill Fast?
Here are two things I suggest:

1- Get online and start chatting with random women. I don't care what service you use. Just start conversations and tease them.

Instant message a woman who's obviously young and ask, "Are you 50 years old?" Mess with them. Have fun. This will sharpen your game, and it will show you how well women respond when you tease them.

2- Go out to a place where there are a LOT of women and put yourself in a location that is IN THEIR WAY.

Here, in Los Angeles, we have night clubs for people over the age of 18. Find one of these clubs and go stand by the bar, right where there's the MOST traffic so a lot of women bump into you.

This will create all kinds of opportunities to talk to women, and many of them will start talking to you.

You'll get an "excuse me" here and there while they try to get to the bar, etc.

Think of a few other ways to put yourself in the paths of a lot of women, and go practice. Just do it.
Reader’s Question
You were right Dave; I feel sick to my stomach right now. I met this woman, went out a few times, nailed her the first night, and all that. I bought her some flowers for Valentine's Day, mostly because she complained like three times since I've known her (only a couple weeks) that she never gets flowers on Valentine's Day, so I wanted to surprise her.

So I took great care to sneak around her while she wasn't looking, and plant them where she'd find them. Well she did, and here's what she said: "Oh, that's a really nice gesture, but next time just leave them in my car OK? I don't want the other students giving me a hard time or making faces at me" (this was at karate class). In one quick moment, my heart sank right to the floor, and I felt WORSE about myself than before I bought her the flowers! NEVER AGAIN am I wasting money on this bullsh*t holiday unless I've been with someone for a year or more.

I can't believe I actually feel LESS close, and like I have LESS power with this woman than I did before I did something nice for her. You better believe I won't make this mistake again.

J
My Comments
Hey, you can't say I didn't warn you.

I'd offer a hug, but what YOU need is to be slapped upside the head for being a JACKASS!

You bought something for a woman because she COMPLAINED?

Here, do this:
Go in the bathroom.
Find the mirror.
Take a big black Sharpie pen, and write the following on your forehead (backwards, so you can read it): "STOP BEING A DUMBASS!"
Try that.

If you're still with this girl in a YEAR, then buy her some flowers.

But will you leave them in her car this time?

Thanks for contributing... you've probably saved many guys from a similar fate.

0 comments:

Search

Labels

Adivce (234) Dating (44)

Translate This Blog