That were here today

Latest News


Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Us

My photo
At The Contemporary Man's, we guarantee that you will succeed with women and get the results you want from your dating life when you use our proven system for success with women called 'Dating Power'. You simply cannot fail when you use our tested techniques for success with women. We have spent the last 5 years testing and refining our method for success with women by: Approaching, dating and being in relationships with modern women ourselves. Coaching over 650 guys in person and literally showing them how to approach and pick up women using our natural style. Testing our techniques in all sorts of social environments, including parties, workplaces, nightclubs, cafes, shopping malls and bookstores to name a few. Interviewing women from around the world and asking for their opinions on the modern dating and relationship scene. Researching all available studies, published documentation and theories in this field. Following up with guys that we'd coached to find out if they needed more advice as they become more successful with women. We then included the advanced advice in our products.
Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Having Conversations With Women & More

Sometimes I Try Your Cocky & Funny Technique, But The Girl Acts Offended And Then I Don’t Have A Good “Comeback.” What Should I Do?
You need to practice until you’re able to serve the ball back over the net EVERY TIME with a great Cocky & Funny comeback.

Imagine you approach a very attractive woman, but as soon as you start the conversation she says, “You need a better line that that.”

Now, most guys would throw in the towel IMMEDIATELY.

As soon as a woman says something like that most guys crumble... he falters... he loses his composure... and he's DONE.

In that moment when he loses his balance, she instantly and unconsciously has that gut-level Wuss response... and the door SLAMS shut.

Most guys don't realize that if they can "keep the ball in play," they can turn a situation like this from "bad" to "WAY GOOD" in a matter of SECONDS.

I was talking to a good friend of mine recently about starting conversations with women.

We were talking about that moment when you first start using Cocky Comedy with a woman, and she says, "You're kind of full of yourself... what makes you think you're so cool?"... as if she's put off by your attitude.

And my friend looks at me, shakes his head, smirks, and says, "Yeah, you own her at that point."

Now, what did he mean?

How is it possible that if you've apparently acted too cocky... and turned a woman off... that you could "own her"?

Well, it's true.

I was once joking with a friend that sometimes you'll meet a girl and you'll bust her balls and tease her so much that she starts to get agitated, and all of a sudden she snaps into a mode of:

"I don't know what it is that makes you think you're God's gift... but I need to make out with you to find out!"

Now, like I mentioned before, this is more advanced stuff.

You need to have a good feel for chemistry and sexual tension before you really try these types of moves with women you don't know.

But there's a very interesting lesson here: A woman doesn't have to LIKE you to feel ATTRACTION for you. The ATTRACTION happens on its own, regardless of other things happening at the same time.

Certain traits and communication techniques trigger ATTRACTION... and if you know what they are, and how to amplify them, you can create results that will literally seem like MAGIC to others watching.
What’s Your Advice To Men Who Have Some Sort Of Physical Challenge That’s Holding Them Back?
I have to say something that's probably not very politically correct, but here it goes…

I've done a few seminars around the USA over the past two years. Each one has been an experience...

And at each one something VERY interesting happens.

When we break for lunch or break at the end of the day, I always have guys come up and talk to me.

Sometimes one of the guys who comes up to me has an obvious "physical challenge" of some type or another... and it's obvious enough that I think to myself, "OK, he's going to ask me how to overcome his challenge with women."

And guess what? MOST of the time, this isn't true at all.

In fact, I would say that most of the guys who have come up to talk to me who have "obvious" physical challenges say things like "I'm already successful with women... but I have this one question."

It has blown my mind.

My own realization is that the reality of women being attracted to the INNER MAN is even MORE TRUE than I thought.

Luring in a woman with zero interest in you... It Doesn’t Make Any Sense. I’m Really Crazy About This One Special Girl. The Less Interested She Acts In Me, The More I Want Her. What Gives?
Here’s my two cents: You are not into this girl because she's actually that "special." You're into her because she's NOT INTO YOU.

If you'll admit this to yourself, then we can make some progress.

So admit it. Say it out loud: "I'm out of control. I want this girl mostly because she doesn't want me... and it really fascinates the hell out of me... and I can't stop thinking about it."

Just read that out loud.

Read it again, just so you hear the words this time.

Think about it for a minute.

And by the way, the more you try to "resist" the idea and tell yourself that she's just a challenge and you only want her because she's “special," the worse it will get.

So what should you do?

Hit the road.

Say "Next."

Move on.

Walk.

One of the best things you can do for YOURSELF is to get the number of an extremely attractive woman, then THROW IT AWAY.

Why? Duh.

Because it's a symbol. It's you saying to yourself: "I don't need ANY woman. I can go out and meet women anytime. I'm happy as I am."

That kind of thing will help you, big time.

Now, if you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY don't want to take my advice and you want to make yourself crazy some more, here's what to do:

1- Stop calling this girl for a couple of weeks.

2- Call her in two weeks and say, "Hey, I have a question that I really need to ask you... call me."

3- When she calls, say, "Yeah, I wanted to ask you why it's taking you so long to call and ask me out." Tell her about some beautiful and intelligent woman you've been dating, and then tell her that you'd like to get together with her and hang out as friends.

4- When you do see her, JUST BE FRIENDS. Chill out, and give her space.

5- Take the time and energy to actually get to know her as a person. Find out if she is really the kind of girl that you'd like to be with. Make a list of all the things that would make a "perfect" woman. Then make a list of all the things that would be "deal killers." Ask her all the questions when you meet her... and do it in a "friend" kind of way.

I'd be willing to bet you a dollar that she is NOT AT ALL the kind of girl you really want to be with.

On the other hand, if she IS your dream girl, lean back and take your time.

Moral?

Just get on with your life, man.
Reader’s Question
You are my new babe GURU!

I am a 43-year-old, decent-looking guy, making a very average income. I was on a date with a STUNNING bikini model and used aloof body language, played it very low key, while being C&F. After our date, I leaned away from her against my driver’s side door and drove up to her home to drop her off.

I just pulled up and said good night. She wouldn’t leave the car and kept talking. I was polite and aloof. She still wouldn’t leave and she kept staring at me when there was a lull in the conversation. I just sat there thinking, “OK, you can go now.” She didn’t know what to do. Finally, she said, ”Can we go out again?” And I said, "Maybe."

She replied, “Can I call you to see you again?” And I said, ”Call me if you have something fun for me to do.”

It felt so good to not be needy or pushy and it worked like a charm. I can’t wait for my next date. I will not call her and I know she will be calling soon! Thanks for changing my life. I look forward to more results like that.

I have started to think I have what women need when I talk to them and it feels really great!

R.K., Hollywood
My Comments
OK, you're a stud.

But next time, when you're out in the car in front of the house with a BIKINI MODEL and she asks you if she can call you to see you again, say, "Yeah, maybe. Don't you have a cool new stereo or fish tank that you want to show me?"

I feel you on the non-needy thing, but you'd better be writing in soon with a letter that starts out with:

"It was a good thing I let her go that night because NEXT time I saw her..."

I'll be waiting.

And GREAT job leaning back, not being needy, and giving this particular girl an experience that was MUCH different and MUCH more interesting and exciting than any she's had recently.

0 comments:

Search

Labels

Adivce (234) Dating (44)

Translate This Blog