That were here today

Latest News


Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Us

My photo
At The Contemporary Man's, we guarantee that you will succeed with women and get the results you want from your dating life when you use our proven system for success with women called 'Dating Power'. You simply cannot fail when you use our tested techniques for success with women. We have spent the last 5 years testing and refining our method for success with women by: Approaching, dating and being in relationships with modern women ourselves. Coaching over 650 guys in person and literally showing them how to approach and pick up women using our natural style. Testing our techniques in all sorts of social environments, including parties, workplaces, nightclubs, cafes, shopping malls and bookstores to name a few. Interviewing women from around the world and asking for their opinions on the modern dating and relationship scene. Researching all available studies, published documentation and theories in this field. Following up with guys that we'd coached to find out if they needed more advice as they become more successful with women. We then included the advanced advice in our products.
Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Get Her Digits In 3 Minutes & More

I Know You Say That It’s Possible To Get A Woman’s E-Mail Or Number In Under Three Minutes, But I Simply Don’t Believe You. It’s Impossible.
I understand where you're coming from...

I would NEVER have believed that a woman would give out her number to a complete stranger in two or three minutes...

Until I watched some guys actually do it.

As soon as I saw it happen, it completely changed my idea of what is possible. You just need to get out there and take action. Next time you're talking to a woman, just say: "Hey, nice talking to you, but I have to get back to my friends (or what I was doing, etc.)."

Then, just as you're turning away, say: "Hey... Do you have e-mail?"

When she says yes, just take out a pen and paper and give it to her, expecting her to write it down. When she does, say, "Nice meeting you, I'll chat with you again when I have some more time...," and walk away.

Once you're comfortable doing that, start having them write their number down as well. It's really not that difficult.
I’m A Nice, Smart Guy, But I’m Not Having Any Success With The Ladies. I’m Confused. Why Don’t Women Like Stable, Not-Bad-Looking Guys Like Myself?
First of all, you're not alone. I know that there are a lot of other men out there who are thinking, "I'm a nice, stable, intelligent guy... and I should be able to attract women."

You must realize that women don't really care if you're a nice guy. "Nice" doesn't light up their emotions and make them feel A GUT-LEVEL ATTRACTION.

What DOES make them feel it? You guessed it... teasing, humor, unpredictable behavior and that magical combination of being Cocky & Funny.

I heard a great theory once: Too many of us guys were raised by our MOTHERS, and not our fathers. Or, we were raised in a household where our mothers dominated our fathers. In either case, we learned how to please a MOTHER, not how to attract a LOVER.

Do yourself a favor and think for a moment about what it would be like to be an attractive woman in your mid-20s who is approached all the time by "nice" guys that want to take you out and bore you with conversation about the news and weather. Now ask yourself: "What kind of guy would instantly get my attention and cause me to feel an attraction to him?"

Women like the kind of personality that I prescribe. They like it the same way as we guys like firm, young bodies and beautiful faces. Think about it.

Don’t Women Want A Guy Who Will Chase Her, Pursue Her And “Romance” Her?
This is a very interesting topic. I used to do all these things in my own life.

When I met a girl that I liked, I'd call her a lot, take her to dinner and chase after her.
What I never could understand is why, when I acted this way, women tended to RUN AWAY from me... instead of toward me. They would "play hard to get,” not seem very interested, and often only liked me as a "friend."

Later, as I began studying guys who were "naturally" successful with women and dating, I found something VERY interesting...

I found that most of the guys I met who were UNUSUALLY successful at attracting women DID NOT CHASE the women.

In fact, if anything, they were the ones who were "playing hard to get."

Of course, this confused me at first. But what I've realized since is that when a man "courts" a woman, he's hinting that he's interested in a long-term relationship... or even marriage.

If the woman is also interested in marriage, what does she usually do? Right, she turns up the heat and makes the man REALLY work hard to "get her."

I mean, how else can she "be sure" that he's serious?

On the other hand, if a man DOES NOT do all of these typical "courtship" things, it changes everything.

It's often confusing to a woman.

And if the woman knows that the man is also able to attract OTHER women, it creates a CHALLENGE in her mind.

This is why men who are dating several women are usually more interesting to women than men who have no dates.

Most women SAY that they want a man to chase them, but when it comes to the REAL WORLD, it usually doesn't play out this way. If you chase a woman, she will usually run.
Reader's Question
You teach us in the CD series to assert OUR reality up front. You said that the person who believes that their reality exists the most, and who is able to communicate it the best will convince everyone around them that THIS reality is what is real. So how do I build my reality?
Leo, WI
My Answer
As you've heard me talk about in my Advanced Series, it is VERY important that you look at the world as "Your Reality" and behave as if this is the case.

One way to "build" that reality is to IMAGINE it vividly.

Einstein said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge"... and a great marketing genius named Roy Williams says that our minds are far better suited to imagination than reality ANYWAY.

So let me ask YOU...

If you could have your life be any way you want, how would that be? What would happen in your reality?

I was talking with a good friend of mine about two weeks ago, and we decided that as humans living in modern times, we can live almost any life we want... if only we decide WHAT that life is going to be and put our full attention on making that our reality.

I know I'm starting to sound a little bit "self-helpish" here, but this is the way it is.

And since I'm already ranting and raving like a crazed guy who wants to give your inner child a hug, I might as well go off on a random tangent that I'm thinking about...

The night before last, I went out with three friends. All guys.

We went to watch a mutual friend's band play at a bar, then went to another bar... and then another. At the third place, one of my friends saw a girl that he wanted to meet.

She was what you might call an "L.A. Hottie." She had on a bright red jacket that looked like something an Indy car driver might wear... and she had that look on her face that said "I'm pissed, but I know I'm sexy when I'm pissed, so I'm going to stay that way."

I looked at my friend and said, "Let's go."

As my friend and I were walking toward her, he was asking me what he should say to her. I realized something in that moment:

1- He was in a place mentally that was beyond something that a "pickup line" would fix.
2- He was about to talk to a "professional" when it comes to being approached by men.
3- He needed to learn something, not get the girl.

In the end, he said something to her (I won't go into detail because it's not important), she acted stuck up, and we walked away.

BUT HERE'S THE IMPORTANT PART...

It was obvious that he was feeling a little bit uncomfortable about the whole interaction... about approaching a hot, "unapproachable" girl, then having her "shoot him down."

So I said, "Now what's the big deal? Does it matter at all? NO!" Then I said, "Let's go talk to someone else!" And we got back into the game, we didn't sit on the sidelines feeling sorry for ourselves.

I think that it's important to realize that your reality is what you MAKE OF IT.

I have done a lot of "inner work" on my own reality, and I've come to a deep understanding and realization that no woman can take away my joy and positive outlook on the world UNLESS I GIVE HER THE POWER TO DO SO.

So guess what? Women don't upset me anymore.

Use your IMAGINATION to create a reality that you WANT to live in, and then start living there.

No one is going to call you up and say, "Hey, I am granting you permission to live the life you want... so get to it."

You're going to have to CREATE the reality that you want to live in... and then start living there.

0 comments:

Search

Labels

Adivce (234) Dating (44)

Translate This Blog