That were here today

Latest News


Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Us

My photo
At The Contemporary Man's, we guarantee that you will succeed with women and get the results you want from your dating life when you use our proven system for success with women called 'Dating Power'. You simply cannot fail when you use our tested techniques for success with women. We have spent the last 5 years testing and refining our method for success with women by: Approaching, dating and being in relationships with modern women ourselves. Coaching over 650 guys in person and literally showing them how to approach and pick up women using our natural style. Testing our techniques in all sorts of social environments, including parties, workplaces, nightclubs, cafes, shopping malls and bookstores to name a few. Interviewing women from around the world and asking for their opinions on the modern dating and relationship scene. Researching all available studies, published documentation and theories in this field. Following up with guys that we'd coached to find out if they needed more advice as they become more successful with women. We then included the advanced advice in our products.
Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Being Called A Player & More

 I explain exactly how to deal with this kind of situation ("How To Answer Any Question That You Don't Want To Answer").

But here, let me get creative for you...

One key in situations like this is to NEVER give a woman a direct answer.

She asks: "Are you a player?"

You answer: "Are you trying to hide the fact that YOU are?"

As you can see, I like to turn questions and accusations around and guess that they're trying to hide the fact that what they're asking about is something wrong with THEM.

Use your Cocky & Funny skills to come up with five good answers and use them.

Maybe say, "Yes, I play sports... what do you like?"

Just don't answer directly, and most women will give up.

If you get defensive and say, "Oh no, no, no... I'm not a player at all," most women won't believe you anyway -- even if you're NOT a player.
I’ve Read A Book On Confidence And It Said That The Way To Get Along With People Is Similarity, Cooperation And Praise… But You Are Telling Me It’s About Being A Total Jerk. I Just Don’t Get It.
I am not and have not EVER told ANYONE that “the way to get along with people is to be a total jerk."

Never.

No, no, no.

What I DO say is that jerks often create an amazing feeling of ATTRACTION inside of women, and that there are ways that the average guy, like you and me, can take some of those things that "jerks" do, and use these powerful techniques WITHOUT THE ABUSIVE PARTS to make women attracted to US instead.

Make no mistake about it;  I don't think it's a good idea to act like a "jerk" to other people.

But I DO think it's a GREAT idea to tease women, bust on them, be Cocky & Funny, and play hard to get.

You need to pay more specific attention to what I'm saying, and stop looking to pop psychology and self-help books to teach you how to attract women.

Tips on getting her back and dodging the L-bomb…I Was Interested In This One Girl Awhile Back. She Wasn’t Acting Like She Was Interested, But As Soon As She Found Out About This Other Girl I Was Dating Her Attitude Totally Changed. In Fact, She Became My Steady Girlfriend, But Last Weekend She Dumped Me And Now I Want Her Back Bad. Any Advice?

Your question points out a profound lesson that most guys haven’t learned: JEALOUSY can actually LEAD TO LOVE.

This situation where girl A didn't have any "feelings" for you until she saw you with girl B is the RULE, not the exception.

If your significant other breaks up with you one of the best things you can do to get them back is :

1- Act like you're OK with their decision to leave.

2- Start dating other people and let them know about it.

This combination alone is usually enough to make them come back to you.

JEALOUSY IS POWERFUL.

It's FAR more powerful than most people suspect.

Jealousy causes people to do crazy things and feel VERY powerful emotions... from love to hate.

Ironically, the best thing you can probably do is get on with your life, and date other women.

Trying to "get her back" is a losing game in most situations... because the act alone suggests that you're needy (especially when you don't even know a woman very well, and you're trying to "get her back" after one or two dates).

The best thing to do is get on with your life, then call her in a month or two to see if she wants to have coffee.

Don't talk about heavy things, and don't mention anything about what happened. Just be casual.
A Few Days Ago, This Girl I’ve Been Seeing Said, “I Can Never Tell If You’re Really Into Me.” I Told Her, “Of Course I Like You; If I Didn't Like You, You Would Have Been Out Of The Picture A Long Time Ago." Was I Being A Wussy?
What you said to her was being DIRECT… try being more Cocky & Funny in these situations.

"No, I hate you" is a good comeback.

"So you're trying to tell me that you're really into me?" is another good one.

You can follow these up with a sly smile, so she knows that you're giving her a hard time.

Just remember to NEVER be predictable. Don't do that!

0 comments:

Search

Labels

Adivce (234) Dating (44)

Translate This Blog