That were here today

Latest News


Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Us

My photo
At The Contemporary Man's, we guarantee that you will succeed with women and get the results you want from your dating life when you use our proven system for success with women called 'Dating Power'. You simply cannot fail when you use our tested techniques for success with women. We have spent the last 5 years testing and refining our method for success with women by: Approaching, dating and being in relationships with modern women ourselves. Coaching over 650 guys in person and literally showing them how to approach and pick up women using our natural style. Testing our techniques in all sorts of social environments, including parties, workplaces, nightclubs, cafes, shopping malls and bookstores to name a few. Interviewing women from around the world and asking for their opinions on the modern dating and relationship scene. Researching all available studies, published documentation and theories in this field. Following up with guys that we'd coached to find out if they needed more advice as they become more successful with women. We then included the advanced advice in our products.
Saturday, May 25, 2013

Wussies Finish Last, Get Her Number Fast

What do you think of the new trend of using "NLP" to attract women?

For those of you who don't know, "NLP" stands for Neuro Linguistic Programming, and there's a lot of buzz about how this can help you in all areas of life, from psychological issues and earning money to meeting more women.

Yes, I have spent a lot of time learning about NLP, and I've tried a lot of NLP ideas when it comes to meeting women.

The simplest answer I can give you is this:

The best use of NLP is to find guys who are very successful with women and then use it to learn what those guys do naturally. The mistake a lot of people make is taking the parts of NLP that relate to therapy, influence and persuasion, and trying to apply those models to women and dating.

Believe me, I've tried this stuff extensively, and I've come to the conclusion that there is a much better way.

My success took off when I started watching what the really successful guys did when they were with women, then refining the ideas and looking for the common elements.

For instance, the "cocky and funny" idea comes directly from a good friend of mine who is very good at attracting women. Once I learned that from him, I began to notice that almost all of the guys I know who attract a lot of women use it.

I don't think you have to reinvent the wheel. Just do what works... and if what you're doing is working, then keep it up.

What exactly is a "wussy" and can you really get a woman's number within a few minutes of meeting her?
You often refer to men as "wussies"... what does that mean exactly?

I can explain the concept of what a "wussy" is quite easily. If you say things like "whatever you want, dear," you're communicating like a wussy.

If you don't know what a wussy is, you probably are one. Guys who aren't wussies know what a wussy is because they usually make fun of them a lot.

I know, I know. I'm being harsh. But I used to be a big-time wussy. It was a problem.

I used to call women all the time, kiss up to them, give away my power to them, and do every other wuss-ish thing in the book.

In other words, I'm an expert.

A wussy is a guy who gives away his power to women, and behaves in a "submissive" way. Don't do this.

It's the dark side, if there ever was one.

A lot of guys have a hard time believing that a woman will give up her phone number within minutes of meeting them. Can you describe how this works in a little more detail?

I understand where you're coming from...

I would never have believed that a woman would give out her number to a complete stranger in two or three minutes.

Until I watched some women actually do it.

As soon as I saw it happen, it completely changed my idea of what is possible. You just need to get out there and take action. Next time you're talking to a woman, just say:

"Hey, nice talking to you, but I have to get back to my friends" (or "what I was doing," etc.).

Then, just as you're turning away, say:

"Hey... Do you have e-mail?"

When she says yes, just take out a pen and paper and give them to her, expecting her to write down her e-mail address. When she does, say, "nice meeting you, I'll chat with you again when I have some more time..." and walk away.

Once you're comfortable doing that, start having them write their number as well. It's really not that difficult.

As far as how long to wait to call, just don't e-mail or call the same day! E-mail the next day, and use what you've learned to take things to the next level.

0 comments:

Search

Labels

Adivce (234) Dating (44)

Translate This Blog