That were here today

Latest News


Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Us

My photo
At The Contemporary Man's, we guarantee that you will succeed with women and get the results you want from your dating life when you use our proven system for success with women called 'Dating Power'. You simply cannot fail when you use our tested techniques for success with women. We have spent the last 5 years testing and refining our method for success with women by: Approaching, dating and being in relationships with modern women ourselves. Coaching over 650 guys in person and literally showing them how to approach and pick up women using our natural style. Testing our techniques in all sorts of social environments, including parties, workplaces, nightclubs, cafes, shopping malls and bookstores to name a few. Interviewing women from around the world and asking for their opinions on the modern dating and relationship scene. Researching all available studies, published documentation and theories in this field. Following up with guys that we'd coached to find out if they needed more advice as they become more successful with women. We then included the advanced advice in our products.
Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Practice Your Pickup & More

You Talk About The Need For Guys To Be “Congruent.” Could You Talk About That A Bit More?
The idea of being "congruent" simply means having ALL LEVELS of your communication "in alignment" and making sure these levels are saying the same thing.

If you're asking a woman for her number, but you're looking around nervously and hesitating, it's not congruent.

But if you say. "Write down your e-mail and number for me," while taking out a pen and paper as if it's the 37th time you've done it, it's CONGRUENT.

Most people don't realize they're sending MIXED MESSAGES all the time.

Have you ever asked someone "What's wrong?" and had them say, "NOTHING'S WRONG! Why does everyone keep asking me what's wrong?"

That's a mixed message, and it's not congruent.

All of the different body movements, voice tones and gestures that I recommend in my programs have a single goal in mind: to help you be 100% CONGRUENT when you are communicating with women.

The more congruent you are, and the more you use the techniques that I'm teaching, the better will be your responses from women.

Want her to like you? Try treating her like dirt…I Read Everywhere That Women Are Attracted To Jerks. Why Is That?
I know, it's a total and complete FREAK SHOW that this kind of guy makes certain women feel attraction.

But remember: It's not what you're saying and doing that creates the feeling, it's what your actions MEAN ABOUT YOU.

Women are attracted to men who are strong, independent and even a little COCKY. When you do and say the right things, you're communicating a QUALITY about yourself, which is very attractive.

And the proof is in the pudding; the responses you'll get from women tell the story.

Best of all, you can isolate the behaviors that spark attraction from those that take things too far and get abusive.

You want her laughing, playfully punching you and pursuing you; you don’t want her cooking your poodle in the microwave.

Get it?
Reader’s Question
I'm a pre-med student who has been subscribing to your newsletter for quite a while now. I’ve been going out with this girl for nine months. She is smart, attractive and funny. The way I landed her was by being Cocky & Funny -- EXTREMELY Cocky & Funny. I was always one step ahead of her. It was kind of like "Don't even TRY to challenge me, I’m already inside your head!"

But to tell the truth (and no offense), I just got tired of the constant effort, so I cooled it off a bit and now I’m not always seizing the opportunity to remind her just who it is she's dealing with, and I think I got screwed. Now I feel like I've turned into a wuss, and I HATE IT! No, I LOATHE IT !

When I turn on the macho act, she's a pussy cat again. You see, I want someone I can genuinely be nice to, with her appreciating it and NOT taking advantage. I mean, since this is a long-term relationship, I want someone who will give me a smooth ride without all that continuous maintenance. I don’t want be cocky and tough all my life with her -- sometimes a guy just wants to relax. Is it possible?

F.Z., Lebanon
My Answer
Good question.

I've seen a trend in the way guys change when they are learning to be Cocky & Funny and to stay in control.

As they're learning the techniques, they become more and more attractive to women. Then, they meet a really amazing woman -- a woman who was previously out of their league, and they decide to start a relationship.

As soon as they start getting closer, the guy begins to put aside the things that worked, and starts being more and more submissive, which of course, drives this new woman away.

Then I get an e-mail saying: "I want to be nice and sweet and a good guy, but still have all the super-hot women calling me 24/7."

Here's what I say: "BEING YOURSELF" IS A PRIVILEGE THAT YOU HAVE TO EARN; IT’S NOT A RIGHT.

And the way that you earn it is to learn what it takes to make women feel ATTRACTION; learn what it takes to NOT drive women away, then make these things part of YOURSELF.

Are you with me here?

The problem is that "being yourself" for a lot of guys means being the type of guy that women don't feel any ATTRACTION for.

If you can't make a woman feel the emotion of ATTRACTION, then there's really nothing I can do to help you. If you're not willing to do the work and make the changes more or less permanent, then you're going to have a long uphill battle.

And in your case, you have to realize that this woman was attracted to you for a REASON, and if you stop that REASON, then you're going to stop the ATTRACTION.

0 comments:

Search

Labels

Adivce (234) Dating (44)

Translate This Blog