That were here today

Latest News


Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Us

My photo
At The Contemporary Man's, we guarantee that you will succeed with women and get the results you want from your dating life when you use our proven system for success with women called 'Dating Power'. You simply cannot fail when you use our tested techniques for success with women. We have spent the last 5 years testing and refining our method for success with women by: Approaching, dating and being in relationships with modern women ourselves. Coaching over 650 guys in person and literally showing them how to approach and pick up women using our natural style. Testing our techniques in all sorts of social environments, including parties, workplaces, nightclubs, cafes, shopping malls and bookstores to name a few. Interviewing women from around the world and asking for their opinions on the modern dating and relationship scene. Researching all available studies, published documentation and theories in this field. Following up with guys that we'd coached to find out if they needed more advice as they become more successful with women. We then included the advanced advice in our products.
Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Meeting Internet Women & More

I Met A Woman Online, But She Says She’s A Little Nervous About Meeting Me Until She Really Gets To Know Me. What Should I Do?
Just e-mail her and say: “OK, why don't we hook up in Vegas and get married? This way we'll know each other well enough for you to want to meet me. Or, we could just get together in a public place in the middle of the day, in broad daylight, with a hundred people around, and we can talk over a cup of tea.”

I personally like the Vegas idea or something equally funny. Then get her phone number and call her up. This has a soothing effect in these types of situations.

Make sure that when you talk to her you say things like, "Let's meet for a cup of tea for 20 minutes... this way if you're really freaky I can escape with minimal time wasted."

This approach is funny, and puts the idea in her head that YOU'RE the one who's picky and selective.
What If I’m A Guy Looking For A Serious Relationship?
Well, as much as I avoid "relationship" questions, I just have to comment on this one.

First of all, I believe that MOST guys would prefer to be in a relationship with a great woman than to be single. The problem is that amazing women are as rare as amazing men.

If you REALLY want to get a woman attached to you, then you might want to try a paradoxical move and stop looking for a relationship. If you communicate that you want a relationship, a woman’s natural response is to play Hard To Get.

If YOU play Hard To Get and HOLD OFF on showing your interest in a "relationship," you'll find that the woman will pursue the relationship with YOU.

Think about it.
What Advice Do You Have About Making Eye Contact With A Woman?
Eye contact is VERY powerful.

If you make eye contact with a woman, I recommend that you keep it until SHE looks away. By the way, this is a great exercise. Just go out and make eye contact with as many women as you can and keep it until they look away.

Just remember not to look away because you're nervous or afraid. Women can detect weakness very quickly, and they’ll turn off like a light switch when they do.

If you want to "check women out," just make sure you don't look like a loser that has no life. And don’t look like you’re planning to use the mental images that you're taking for future solo fantasy role play.

Don't look desperate.

What to do when women say “Why don’t you give me your number?”…Women are turned off by guys who have that "I'm not worthy" look and they're turned ON by guys who have that "You are interesting to me, but not so much so that I'd give blood just to talk to you" look.
Reader’s Question
I’ve been getting your newsletter for about two months now. I also got both your book and your DVD and they're just unbelievably superb! The stuff in your book and DVD are so easy to understand. I was always nervous when I was around hot looking girls, but now I actually have the confidence to walk up to them and ask for their e-mail address or phone number. Now I understand how the composure, voice tone and everything works.

But this is my problem: Some girls actually say the exact same lines, such as, "Why don't you give me your e-mail/number and I'll e-mail/call you." I really am stuck after they say this, as I just can't find something Cocky & Funny to say at this point to amplify the situation. I am ready to be enlightened by your teaching.

My new sensei -- Big bow to you,

E.F. Canada
My Comments
I love questions like this one.

Yeah, when you start getting good at approaching women, you will start having all kinds of far-out things happen. As a matter of fact, some of my favorite stories that my friends and I laugh about are about some conversations I’ve had with women.

Here, let me confuse you for a moment and give you a couple of different perspectives on your situation.

I have one good friend who has been with literally HUNDREDS of women. He told me a story about a woman that, when he asked for her number, said this to him, "Well, why don't you write down your number and I'll call you?"

He didn't even hesitate and he shot back, "Don't give me that SH*T, write your number down!"

She smiled and wrote her number down.

Another time, I was out talking to a girl and asked her to write down her e-mail address and number. She said, "You give me your number," etc. I looked at her and said, "Never mind.”

Then, as the conversation went on, she started making comments about talking to me in the future, and giving her my number and such. I just said: "Nah, you're not serious. If you were, you wouldn't be playing games with me and you'd just give me your number.”

She wrote it down.

Funny enough, my standard response in this situation is to just look at her, point to the paper and say: "Write it down. It’ll be OK." That probably works about 50% of the time.

0 comments:

Search

Labels

Adivce (234) Dating (44)

Translate This Blog