That were here today

Latest News


Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Us

My photo
At The Contemporary Man's, we guarantee that you will succeed with women and get the results you want from your dating life when you use our proven system for success with women called 'Dating Power'. You simply cannot fail when you use our tested techniques for success with women. We have spent the last 5 years testing and refining our method for success with women by: Approaching, dating and being in relationships with modern women ourselves. Coaching over 650 guys in person and literally showing them how to approach and pick up women using our natural style. Testing our techniques in all sorts of social environments, including parties, workplaces, nightclubs, cafes, shopping malls and bookstores to name a few. Interviewing women from around the world and asking for their opinions on the modern dating and relationship scene. Researching all available studies, published documentation and theories in this field. Following up with guys that we'd coached to find out if they needed more advice as they become more successful with women. We then included the advanced advice in our products.
Friday, May 31, 2013

Lesbian Sex & Multiple Orgasms

Is Jessica Albas Bikini Too Skimpy?Question 1


I am very unhappy with my sex life. I really want my husband to perform oral sex on me, but he just doesn't want to. I enjoy doing it for him, so why doesn't he want to do it for me? I don't want to nag him about it, but would rather he do it voluntarily, which makes it so much better. What can I do?
-Lisa H.

Dear Lisa H.,

You can't force a person to do something that they don't want to do. If you had a problem with going down, you wouldn't want to be forced into it either. I am glad to hear that you don't nag him about it, as this will just make things worse.

Sometimes men don't enjoy giving oral sex because they are under the impression that it is unclean down there. I often tell couples to take showers together where the men can wash their women all over. Subconsciously, this may make them more comfortable since they cleansed their lovers' bodies thoroughly themselves.

Of course, this won't guarantee that your man will do it because there may be other reasons why he won't. The next step is to open the communication lines. Tell him how you feel, find out what he likes and dislikes about it. Maybe you guys can work something out that is comfortable for the both of you. I am willing to bet that he doesn't realize how important this is to you. If this doesn't help and this issue is really important to you, it's time to consult a sex therapist who will help you guys work through this. Good luck to both of you.


Question 2


Hi, I must say I enjoy your question and answer section and I have a question of my own. My girlfriend and I enjoy great sex together. She usually has an orgasm say 8 out of 10 encounters, but only one. At this time, I usually still have enough stamina to carry on. My question is whether there is a technique that will increase the number of my partner's orgasms during sex.
-Aiming To Please,

Dear Aiming To Please,

The key is to take your time and know what your woman wants and prefers. Look at how she reacts to different things you do to her, and keep doing them. Only through trial and error will you get to know what your partner loves and makes her reach orgasm. Some women are just unable to climax more than once each time. Even if she can't climax several times, have fun trying!

Travis Miller



0 comments:

Search

Labels

Adivce (234) Dating (44)

Translate This Blog