That were here today

Latest News


Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Us

My photo
At The Contemporary Man's, we guarantee that you will succeed with women and get the results you want from your dating life when you use our proven system for success with women called 'Dating Power'. You simply cannot fail when you use our tested techniques for success with women. We have spent the last 5 years testing and refining our method for success with women by: Approaching, dating and being in relationships with modern women ourselves. Coaching over 650 guys in person and literally showing them how to approach and pick up women using our natural style. Testing our techniques in all sorts of social environments, including parties, workplaces, nightclubs, cafes, shopping malls and bookstores to name a few. Interviewing women from around the world and asking for their opinions on the modern dating and relationship scene. Researching all available studies, published documentation and theories in this field. Following up with guys that we'd coached to find out if they needed more advice as they become more successful with women. We then included the advanced advice in our products.
Friday, May 24, 2013

The Key To Dating, No Self-Deprecating

4 Sex Tricks Women UseWhat kind of attitude does a guy need to have to learn to be successful with women?

Well, here's my personal attitude toward anything I really want...

...I don't care how long it takes. I'm going to get this thing figured out.

When I started out learning how to meet women, I didn't have the benefit of the knowledge that I have now.

I had to figure most of this stuff out from scratch. It took me a few years before I was able to finally say, "Okay, I know how to meet women."

Now, I think that with the benefit of the materials I've put together, most guys can shave a lot of time off their success curve, and can start having some level of success almost immediately.

Have you gotten online and chatted with women?

Have you taken up a hobby where there are naturally more women than men involved?

Have you put yourself in situations that led to you automatically meeting women?

Don't accept less than you want out of life. Don't do it.

And don't let your emotions permanently change your outlook or stop you from taking action in the future.

What should you do if you meet a woman online who lives really far away from you? Do you think you should try to get her to fly out to meet you?

Well, before you do, here are a few tips:

1. Get at least 10 pictures of this woman, and make sure they were all taken within the last 30 days.

2. Make sure it's her in the pictures she sends you.

More tips to cover your butt in case she's butt-ugly, and how to be funny without being self-deprecating.

3. If you can, get video footage of her. It's worth it to have her get a cheap USB webcam so you can see what you're dealing with.

4. Make sure her return flight is flexible, and that there are flights soon after she arrives. Why? Because I've seen and even experienced many things that would make you want to run and hide if you saw them.

You might be the type of guy who isn't as concerned with how a woman looks. That's fine.

But I'm trying to make sure that you're getting what you're expecting.

I'll tell you, having someone fly across the country is serious. If she shows up and happens to look nothing like her one single glamour shot taken 10 years ago, when she was 47 pounds lighter and before she started wearing wigs, then you're going to have a big surprise.

Get the details and make sure there are flights that are open to take her back home.

What do you think about self-deprecating humor? Do women really find it attractive when a guy makes fun of himself?

I don't really make fun of myself a lot. I think it's better to accuse her of being the cause of any mistakes you make. If you trip, as a joke, you can say, "You know, this doesn't happen when you're not around. I think you're causing it."

If you can brag about yourself in a funny way, that's great. If she likes your shirt, say, "Yeah, women are always trying to pick me up with those cheesy lines."

If she says "shut up" while laughing, that's a perfect opportunity to dial it up a notch and come back with something even funnier, like "you love me" in a serious tone. Keep a straight face and let her wonder if you're serious about your comments.

You must remember that it has to be funny. You can say anything, as long as it's funny.

Practice if you have to. Write things down. I did. I still do, in fact.

0 comments:

Search

Labels

Adivce (234) Dating (44)

Translate This Blog