That were here today

Latest News


Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Us

My photo
At The Contemporary Man's, we guarantee that you will succeed with women and get the results you want from your dating life when you use our proven system for success with women called 'Dating Power'. You simply cannot fail when you use our tested techniques for success with women. We have spent the last 5 years testing and refining our method for success with women by: Approaching, dating and being in relationships with modern women ourselves. Coaching over 650 guys in person and literally showing them how to approach and pick up women using our natural style. Testing our techniques in all sorts of social environments, including parties, workplaces, nightclubs, cafes, shopping malls and bookstores to name a few. Interviewing women from around the world and asking for their opinions on the modern dating and relationship scene. Researching all available studies, published documentation and theories in this field. Following up with guys that we'd coached to find out if they needed more advice as they become more successful with women. We then included the advanced advice in our products.
Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sexual Domination, A Crooked Penis & More

I Want Him To Dominate Me


she wants him to dominateHow do I get my man to be more dominating in the sack? I've tried pretending to not want sex to get him to be more aggressive, but sometimes it just doesn't work. He thinks that he's just "too horny," so he feels bad when he asks for sex (since it's very often).
When I pretend to not want it, he'll just stop asking, when what I really want is for him to be more demanding. Help! It's not like I want him to handcuff me or anything, just to be more aggressive. 

Thanks a million! 
Dying to be Dominated

Dear Dying,

What I suggest you do is ask him to switch roles during foreplay one night (or day), and tell him to show you how he'd like you to act and you can do the same. If you'd like a more subtle approach, read our Top 10 Female Fantasies, e-mail it to him, and tell him to take heed of the number one response. 


-Travis

I Want My Sperm To Be Yummy



I have heard that eating different foods affects what semen tastes like. I think vegetables make it sweeter. Are you familiar with this, and if so, do you know which types of food do what? 

Tastes like chicken, Jaffrey, NH

Dear Tastes,

Although there's no scientific evidence that proves that one's diet has any correlation with how their semen tastes, there's no harm in experimenting with food to see how the taste might change. Why not try eliminating dairy products for a while? Also, as is no big shock, avoiding things like garlic, onions, cigarettes, and alcohol might also make a difference.

And as for vegetables making it sweeter? Well, the actual rumor is that parsley sweetens up the pot, so to speak. 

-Travis

It's More Than A G-Thing

Have you ever heard of the "cul-de-sac?" Is it something like the G-spot? Do you know anything about this matter?

Thanks, 
Seeking the Squirt

Dear Seeking,

The "cul-de-sac" is located at the end of the vagina, beyond the cervix. If you hit this spot correctly, you can bring your woman to climaxes equivalent, if not beyond, what the G-spot can do. We've written all about it and if you'd like to read up on what we had to say,

-Travis

My Penis Is Shaped Funny


My penis curves severely and it's really bothering me. Can you please tell me why this is happening and what I can do to prevent it? 

Thanks, 
Curvy P

Dear Curvy,

While a minor bend in an erect penis is absolutely normal, in some cases Peyronie's disease (a severe curve in the penis that forms a "J" or a corkscrew, making intercourse impossible) may occur. Keep in mind, however, that Peyronie's disease is a very common ailment.

At the moment, unfortunately, there is no specific therapy for Peyronie's disease. Doctors presently prescribe approximately 400 units of vitamin E to be taken with meals. It is believed that the vitamin promotes healing and prevents scarring.

Advil is also prescribed for its anti-inflammatory effects. For men having significant pain with erections, a drug called Colchicine may additionally be used. Consult your physician if this is beginning to interfere with your sexual abilities. 

-Travis 

Group Sex With No Trust


My boyfriend wants to let 4 other men have sex with me for my birthday, and it's okay with me. The problem is that he wants me to let a woman join us for his birthday. The reason I have a problem with this is because one year ago, I let him invite a couple to join us, as long he didn't go behind my back and have sex with them without me. Well he did, so now I have trouble trusting him. What should I do? 

Gina

Dear Gina,

The second you let other people into your bedroom, you lost your right to be jealous or talk about trust. If you want to have an open relationship, then you can't start setting boundaries and limits at your leisure. Your husband went behind your back? Well, if you can't trust him, then how can you possibly maintain a relationship with him?

The best solution I can offer is that you refuse those 4 gentlemen as your birthday present, don't get him another woman for his, and start by having sex with one another on your dates of birth instead.

-Travis


0 comments:

Search

Labels

Adivce (234) Dating (44)

Translate This Blog