That were here today

Latest News


Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Us

My photo
At The Contemporary Man's, we guarantee that you will succeed with women and get the results you want from your dating life when you use our proven system for success with women called 'Dating Power'. You simply cannot fail when you use our tested techniques for success with women. We have spent the last 5 years testing and refining our method for success with women by: Approaching, dating and being in relationships with modern women ourselves. Coaching over 650 guys in person and literally showing them how to approach and pick up women using our natural style. Testing our techniques in all sorts of social environments, including parties, workplaces, nightclubs, cafes, shopping malls and bookstores to name a few. Interviewing women from around the world and asking for their opinions on the modern dating and relationship scene. Researching all available studies, published documentation and theories in this field. Following up with guys that we'd coached to find out if they needed more advice as they become more successful with women. We then included the advanced advice in our products.
Saturday, April 16, 2016

Writing Post hiatus

Greetings one and all, I hope all is well??

'm sure all of you have been wondering where I've been and what I've been doing in the last couple of months and noticing I have not posted any kind of articles since January I do believe . 

I've been taking his time the focus on the Contemporary man's book series which I should have finished by the end of June. I'm also taking the time to help my daughter who is getting ready to have her third child yes that's right I'm a grandfather :-) whichshe is  do sometime in mid May or the beginning of June so as you can tell I'm quite busy I have been receiving your emails and I try to get to each and every one of you when I can your questions are very important to me so if I don't get you right a way please excuse me for I am quite busy comparing for personal family expansion haha .

 I Believe by the time I'm done writing the Contemporary man book series there will be about at least 17 volumes in the entire series I am almost asked every day when is the book going to be released how far is it from being finished ?? I'm take my time writing this as I want to make sure everything is correct and precise with good quality information it's all about quality not quantity :-) then after the launch of the book series I'll be focusing on working on a online radio station which I've been wanting to do for the last 12 years .

I would like to have that launch too by mid-summer if all goes well . then focus on the Contemporary man's monthly magazine I'm hoping to launch an online magazine after the  contemporary man book series and blog,  yeah I know I've got the website blog thing and that does help but I think having a magazine would be a lot more fun I would like to give it a shot and try it out see how it works . so thank you for your time patience standing an understanding .


So remember be good to each other and remember keep one foot in the gutter one fist in the gold .


/Travis

0 comments:

Search

Labels

Adivce (234) Dating (44)

Translate This Blog